Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Charts and Stickers

We use a lot of stickers in our house. We put them on paper that we are coloring, we put them on our hands, and we use them on charts. A while back I made Eiz a chart for brushing her teeth and going potty. At first I used them on a cork board with tacks which in not a good idea.
This is the very first chart I made for her.

Now we use this for the Potty chart. Its taped on the wall next to the toilet. I dont know if you can see, but Elmo is printed on the bottom. I use this while she sits and I tell her that she needs to show Elmo how to potty. It works almost every time. Once she fills in all the spaces, we will get a new movie or toy. Nothing like a little bribery. :)


Here is her chart for brushing her teeth. It is taped to the wall also, but next to the sink. Yes, we missed brushing Monday night. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment