Thursday, July 22, 2010

Counting Cucumbers

Tanner and I have planted a garden the last couple of years with some luck. We end up eating a few tomatoes, some green beans and a lot of cucumbers. I mean A LOT!! We eat them plain, we eat them in salad, we even make pickles and we will cant keep up.

Saturday morning I got up with Eiz and realized that we still had a mound on the kitchen table. As I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with them, Eiz came up with her own idea. She would move them from the table to the window. Back and forth, back and forth.

She was having so much fun.

When she got tired of playing in the window she decided that it would be fun to count them with Daddy. So they sat on the floor and counted out 6 cucumbers. She did this for half and hour.

She is one strong little girl! :)


The end result of the 6 cucumbers. Yummy pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment