Friday, March 5, 2010

It's all new!


Well, here it is. I have decided to start a blog on the activities and crafts that Eiz has really enjoyed. I love reading other "Mommy Blogs," and have found so many great ideas. Eiz and I have started doing hands on activities and crafts that I have found on websites. We both really enjoy our time together. (Not that we don't spend enough time together already.) Daddy thinks I'm crazy for trying some of the crafts with her, seeing how they make a huge mess some of the time, but thats how she learns. The messier the better!! :)
I'm new to the blogging world, creating masterpieces with my daughter, and being responsible for the early learning of a small child. With this blog I hope to inspire other Moms to get dirty with their daughters (or sons), teach them with hands on learning, and just spend time together.
Have fun learning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment